Frequently Asked Questions
REC works with organizations to collect, analyze, and interpret quality data that can help your organization make informed decisions. For example, REC can answer questions such as:
- What kinds of programs and services does my community need?
- What is the best way for my organization to collect data from the people we serve?
- How can my organization demonstrate the impact we’re making in the community?
- Is my program making a difference in the community?
- What do my customers think of my organization?
- How do I recruit, select, and retain quality staff?
- How can I improve the services my organizations provides?
- And many more questions!
The best way to get started is to contact Dr. Annette Shtivelband! REC offers a free 30-minute consultation to our clients so that we can discuss your goals and needs. You can contact REC directly by phone (503-686-0212), email (email@example.com), or by completing the form on the contact page. We can’t wait to hear from you!
REC works primarily with social sector agencies such as nonprofits organization, foundations, associations, government and education institutions. We also work with purpose-driven organizations. We are happy to discuss how REC can help your organization!
REC provides our clients with professional research and evaluation services that are based on best practices. REC has worked with a variety of organizations and believes in the value of solving real-world problems using interdisciplinary approaches. We strive to empower our clients and build their organizational capacity. REC takes the time to learn about our clients and develop deep and lasting relationships. We actively listen to our clients and make sure that trust and communication are central to the relationship. We bring our research and evaluation expertise to deliver the best services to our clients. Our goal is to help our clients succeed and be more sustainable. REC wants our clients to know that our services produce results you can trust.
REC is happy to accommodate the needs and unique timelines of our clients. A project may last anywhere from 2 months to 5 years. It all depends on the scope of work for the project. We love repeat clients, so our goal is to become your trusted advisor on all your research and evaluation needs and services.
You can expect excellent work that is on task, on time, and on quality. REC believes in cultivating long-term relationships with our clients that are built on trust, respect, and collaboration. We take the time to learn about your organization and customize services that will make a difference. When you begin working with REC, you can expect to interact with consultants who are knowledgeable, personable, and passionate about making your organization more successful. Remember, REC is all about results you can trust!
REC offers a variety of training to individuals and organizations such as:
- Evaluation Essentials
- Research like a Researcher
- How to Conduct Focus Groups
- How to Collect Quality Data
- Survey Design and Methodology
- The Logic of Logic Models
- Process and Outcome Evaluation Plans
- Data Tracking and Monitoring
- Data Analytics
- How to Collect Data that Matters
- The Art and Science of Data Visualization
- Developing Effective Internships
- Sharing Your Results with Stakeholders
- Building Effective Internship Programs
- And many many more!
Yes! REC works with our clients to produce quality results at a reasonable price. We work with small, medium, and large organizations. We offer flexible payment plans and develop proposals that will fit within your budget.